HACKEN.IO

"According to the assessment, the Customer's smart contracts are well-secured."

"A FULLY AUDITED AND HIGHLY SECURE DEFLATIONARY, CHARITABLE, SAVINGS & REWARDS PROTOCOL"
''By the People. For the People''
Proto.Gold is a cross-chain DeFi (Decentralized Finance) blockchain protocol designed to provide community members with both immediate and long-term benefits through a set of programmatically trustless smart contracts. These complementary contracts contain permanently established rules that ensure fair and transparent token rewards and savings distributions. These savings mechanisms will help our fellow community members create their own innovative and truly decentralized savings accounts.

TOKEN OVERVIEW

The Proto Gold DAO ecosystem consists of three tokens that have been designed to tightly support and enhance each other.

PROTO

PROTOCOL FUEL, REWARDS & CHARITY

  • PROTO, the primary ecosystem fuel, is used for day-to-day transactions and to accumulate charitable savings and rewards within the Proto Gold ecosystem. We will also be launching ProtoStack, our simplified staking program for PROTO, in Q4, 2021.

LAW

THE GOVERNANCE

  • LAW, the governance token, enables community governance and voting within our Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).Contributions accruing to LAW also strengthen the security of the overall DAO governance structure, including its charity and savings funds.
  • Our custom-built DAO Dapp; www.dao.proto.gold uses first of its kind technology to provide simple and extremely fast governance on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC)

DORE

THE QUARTERLY CLAIMABLE SAVINGS BONUS

  • DORE is claimable by eligible wallets every quarter and allows holders to participate in:
  • Periodic Lotteries
  • Discount Offers
  • Staking & Lending & NFT's
  • Community Wealth Sharing

CHARITY FUND & CHART

Girl in a jacket

Charity Fund: $16364.06

Our protocol automatically stores 1% of all PROTO activity in Gnosis Multisignature Vaults for charitable hands-on donations by our DAO.

Charity Vaults:
0x303C2B8eF3a12593a90a4cd80Dd0E0Be255B6715
0xd500EF7C6267233ed6711263d8f085e9856dCb23

SHARED ECONOMY

Each transaction of PROTO results in an automatic 10% contribution. This supports the technical evolution of the protocol, its market awareness, and the distribution of both Instant PROTO Rewards and quarterly DORE bonuses.

2.5% INSTANT PROTO REWARDS

2.5% of each transaction (a full quarter of the contributed 10%) is transferred directly to the PROTO token holders by the protocol.

1.5% LOCKED LIQUIDITY POOL

1.5% of each transaction is deposited into the PancakeSwap liquidity pool via the PancakeSwap Router and locked there. The locking feature ensures that a “rug pull” is not possible.

1.25% ACCUMULATION SAFE

1.25% of each transaction is sent to the Accumulation Safe as BUSD. These funds accrue over time and are planned to be released every 90 days to facilitate upcoming discount offers that are being secured for the community.

1% TOKEN BURN

1.0% of each transaction is burned. This serves to decrease the circulating supply and keep the protocol deflationary (unlike common fiat currency which tends to be inflationary).
Tokens are burned by sending them to the 0x0000000000 address dedicated to this function.

1% CHARITY

1.0% of each transaction (in BUSD) will be donated to charity with the help of United Nations WAFUNIF and other massive partners. Please see further details in the Official Charity Partner section below.

0.75% DAO GOVERNANCE VAULT

0.75% of each transaction is sent to the DAO Governance Wallet. These funds accrue over time and strengthen the security of our governance by supporting the value of the LAW tokens.

0.75% MARKETING

0.75% of each transaction is dedicated to ongoing marketing activities designed to increase awareness and engagement with the crypto community.

0.75% AUDITS & DEVELOPMENT

0.75% of each transaction is dedicated to continuous technical development and periodic independent audits of the code and funding levels to ensure top-level security of the protocol.

0.5% AID

0.5% of each transaction is dedicated to securing the infrastructure associated with the fulfillment of our upcoming discount offers.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

FAIR LAUNCH

DCE ONE
DCE TWO

COINGECKO

LISTED WITHIN 24 HOURS

LISTINGS

COINSTATS
DEX.GURU
DEXTOOL

DASHBOARD DAPP

CUSTOM-BUILT
USER DASHBOARD

DAO DAPP

CUSTOM-BUILT
SIMPLIFIED VOTING PLATFORM

PROTO & LAW

CUSTOM-BUILT PROXY & IMPLEMENTATION SMART CONTRACTS

3 DAO VOTES

FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND ON-CHAIN & SUPER FAST GOVERNANCE

PROTOSPACEDROP

CUSTOM-BUILT
INNOVATIVE DECENTRALIZED

UPCOMING

SEPTEMBER 2021

THE FIRST LARGE SCALE MARKETING CAMPAIGN ACROSS THE UK

  • INFLUENCER MARKETING!
  • 1000+ TV BILLBOARDS ACROSS THE UK!
  • 1ST DOM! (DIRECT OPPORTUNITY MARKETING)

 

MAJOR PARTNERSHIP !!

OUR FIRST PARTNERSHIP WITH A SOVEREIGN NATION!

PROTOLOCK

FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIABLE LOCK AND VESTING DAPP FOR LIQUIDITY AND SUPPLY DISTRIBUTIONS. SUITABLE FOR TEAMS, ADVISORS, GOVERNMENTS, INFLUENCERS, AND COMMUNITIES.

OUR FIRST DORE SAVINGS DISTRIBUTION

OUR PROTOCOL IS CURRENTLY BEING CODED TO DETERMINE WALLET ELIGIBILITY FOR THE DORE DISTRIBUTION AUTOMATICALLY. ELIGIBLE WALLETS WILL THEN BE ABLE TO CLAIM DORE USING A SIMPLE 2-CLICK PROCESS THROUGH OUR INNOVATIVE PROTOSPACEDROP DAPP.

PROTOLAUNCH

THE FIRST TRULY DAO GOVERNED LAUNCHPAD WHERE PROTOLOCK AND COMMUNITY INVESTIGATION ELIMINATE THE POSSIBILITY OF A RUG PULL.

PROTOSWAP

THE FIRST TRULY DAO GOVERNED SWAP DAPP WHERE THE COMMUNITY GIVES A THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN TO ANY LISTING REQUESTS

EXCITING NEW ROADMAP!

DECEMBER 2021

DECENTRALIZED & RUN BY THE PEOPLE

Girl in a jacket

"By the people, for the people"

Community governed – We, the entire Proto Gold DAO, determine the future strategy through a unique and transparent Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) governance model.

SWAPPING BNB FOR PROTO

When a community member exchanges BNB for PROTO, the protocol converts the BNB to PROTO and automatically distributes 90% of it into their wallet. At the same time, the remaining 10% (6.25% as PROTO and 3.75% as BNB) is distributed, as illustrated below.

SWAPPING PROTO FOR BNB

Conversely, when a community member swaps PROTO for BNB, the protocol converts 90% of their PROTO into BNB and deposits it into their wallet. At the same time, the remaining 10% (again, 6.25% as PROTO and 3.75% as BNB) is distributed throughout the system as follows.

OUR EXPERIENCE

The community consists of a large group that has been successfully working together on various crypto and financial projects since 2017. We have vast experience in many sectors of society including these major corporations.

The above logos are only used for informational purposes to identify the vast experience of the core members. The logos don’t represent partnerships and are the intellectual property of each of the represented corporations in the illustration. All copyrights belong to each of them.

OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER

We are very proud of our partnership with United Nations WAFUNIF. The charitable contribution is hard-coded into the protocol, where 1% of all contribution fees will go directly without any administration fee to the charities.

Click the link to read the press release.
Click here

OFFICIAL PARTNERS

No project is an island, and Proto Gold DAO is no exception. We owe a debt of gratitude to our partners for their unyielding support and guidance as we develop a project that benefits all of the communities we touch.

LIGHTPAPER

Take a brief run through.

WHITEPAPER

Get to know us as best you can.

HOW TO INSTALL A METAMASK WALLET

HOW TO SWAP BNB FOR PROTO

CLICK "HERE" FOR ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES

LIQUIDITY LOCKED

According to Dxsale, our liquidity is locked on PancakeSwap for 730 days.

Proto Gold DAO Liquidity lock 730 days

*Note that the liquidity will remain locked after 730 days but may be modified at a later date if necessary through a vote by the DAO.

LOCKUP & VESTING

The following table describes the distribution of the PROTO throughout the Proto Gold ecosystem and the hardcoded lockup and vesting periods

NEWS

Read more +15 September 2021 By Dao in News

OFFICIAL CHARITY PARTNER

Read more +31 August 2021 By Dao in News

HACKEN.IO

“BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE”

The concept of our motto, “By the People, For the People,” is reflected throughout the marketing strategy and is therefore focused on activities designed to enhance two-way interactions between the project and the community.

Rules are in place to ensure that large DORE rewards (wallets with more than 2.5% of the eligible supply) are capped at 2.5%; the excess is shared with less fortunate community members as voted by the DAO. This rule is not in place for PROTO rewards.

English – Light Paper
Spanish – Light Paper
Russian – Light Paper
French – Light Paper
Arabic – Light Paper
Mandarin – Light Paper

English – White Paper
Spanish – White Paper
French – White Paper
Russian – White Paper
Mandarin – White Paper
Arabic – White Paper

PARTNERSHIP REQUEST FORM

TOP